Sadly, we had to cancel this event today due to lack of enrollments.
I was just going to delete this post, but then I thought maybe you could help me. Would you share in the comments what you liked about this event idea, what you didn’t like or how you would have marketed this in North Central Iowa?
We sent letters to local Chambers, put flyers around the surrounding towns, posted on our facebook page and wrote this blog post. What else could we have done?
Come spend a day in Hampton, Iowa …
- Enjoy our history
- Shop our unique one-of-a-kind stores
- Eat our food
- Relax at a movie
There’s something for everyone!
Just a few things your $20 private admission will provide:
- Walking tour of downtown
- Wine Tasting at Fireside Gifts
- Windsor Theatre afternoon movie special
- $1 margaritas at Red Moose Sports Bar
- Free tour of Harriman Nielsen Historic House
- Gluten free samples and scarf making class at Got You Covered
- Free Android App Tips at CellTech Inc.
- Paint your own pottery and make and take card class at Cornerstone Cottage Kids
- Goody bags with peacock bucks, Avon samples, caramels and local artist demonstrations at Cornerstone Cottage
- Free Amethyst from Christensen’s Jewelry
- Enchilada lunch at El Paisita anytime between 11 and 5